Vernon G. James Research and Extension Center
207 Research Station Road
Plymouth, North Carolina 27962
Office Phone: 252.793.4428 x166
- Selecting a Strip-Till Rig
- SoilFacts: Soil Management Can Maximize Water Availability
- Soil Facts: Managing Equipment Traffic to Limit Soil Compaction
- SoilFacts: Conservation Tillage Use in Peanut Production
- Soil Facts: Long-term Tillage Effects on Corn and Soybean Yield in the Piedmont
Publications - Refereed Journals
- Meijer, A., J.L. Heitman, J.G. White, and R. Austin. 2012. Measuring Erosion in Long-Term Tillage Plots Using Ground-Based Lidar. Soil & Tillage Res. In press.
- Reberg-Horton, S.C., J.M. Grossman, T.S. Kornecki, A.D. Meijer, A.J. Price, G.T. Place and T.M. Webster. Utilizing cover crop mulches to reduce tillage in organic systems in the Southeast. Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems. (Accepted).
- Smith, A.N., Reberg-Horton, S.C., Place, G.T., Meijer, A.D., Arellano, C., and Mueller, J.P. 2011. Rolled Rye Mulch for Weed Suppression in Organic No-Tillage Soybeans. Weed Science 59(2):224-231.