First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
Good personal hygiene is very important!
- keep your hands away from your nose, mouth, eyes, and ears to avoid ingestion of wastewater
- nonpermeable gloves should be worn when handling any equipment covered with wastewater or residuals
- special care should be taken to keep any area of broken skin covered to avoid possible infection
- wash hands thoroughly with soap before smoking, eating, drinking, or after work
- work clothing should be changed and washed daily