First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
Determining When to Irrigate:
- Do I have an actively growing crop (or will a crop be planted or actively start growing within 30 days)?
- Do I have a nitrogen deficit remaining for this crop cycle?
- Is the liquid level in my lagoon above the minimum storage depth?
- Are my land application fields dry enough to be irrigated?
- Do I have a waste analysis within 60 days of this irrigation?
If the answer to all five questions above is yes, then you should schedule an irrigation.